Disinfecting To Protect Against COVID-19
We are alway equipped and ready to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 the CDC has made recommendations that “high-touch” items and areas be cleaned regularly. Some of these include:
-Kitchen/Food Areas -Bathrooms -Sales Counters
-Schools/Classrooms -Offices -Hand Rails
-Carpets & Rugs -Elevators -Escalators
-Fitness Equipment -Playground Equipment
The technicians at SERVPRO of Vero Beach have been extensively trained to provide bioremediation services for your business or home. We are fully equipped with proper PPE and hospital grade disinfectants. As well as, our clean up practices adhere to the guidelines set by the CDC and local authorities. We have had many jobs over the years that involve cleaning biological contaminants. We will go above and beyond the scope of work that a regular janitorial service can perform on a daily basis. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding having your property disinfected and sanitized please give us a call at 772-770-0501.
SERVPRO of Vero Beach
FAQ's for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are prepared 24/7 to help with all your cleaning and restoration needs, including protocol for COVID-19
Times like these create a level of uncertainty in people, but it is also an excellent learning opportunity. There are lessons that can be taken from this experience and applied life moving forward. We would like to take the time today to go over some FAQ’s regarding COVID-19.
According to the CDC, COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) is “a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China”.
It is believed that COVID-19 “emerged from an animal source” but is now spreading from human to human. It is thought that the main way this virus spreads is through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person sneezes or coughs. This form of spread would require close contact within 6(ish) feet of each other. It may also be possible to spread by touching an object that has the virus on it then touching your nose, mouth, and maybe even their eyes.
- How do you prevent COVID-19?
- You can reduce the risk of catching and/or spreading COVID-19 by:
- Cleaning your hands often (wash with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer)
- Cleaning and disinfecting “high touch” surfaces with an EPA-registered household disinfectant, diluted house hold bleach, and/or 70% or higher alcohol.
- Cover your mouth and nose when your cough or sneeze with either a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Practice social distancing by keeping minimum of 6 feet between you and the next person whenever possible. Plan to avoid handshaking, hugs, large gatherings, or confined quarters. Most importantly stay at home if you are sick.
- What are symptoms of COVID-19?
- According to the CDC symptoms of COVID-19 are a fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Severe complications of the virus can include pneumonia, multiorgan failure and in some cases death.
- What to do I do if I think I have COVID-19?
- If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop symptoms such as fever, difficulty breathing, or cough call your healthcare provider for medical advice. It is encouraged by the CDC that you call (your provider, hospital, or health department) before you go in.
SERVPRO of Vero Beach is committed to providing you with the highest level of service at all times. We will continue to be available for services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please be aware that we are fully equipped and trained to handle biohazardous matters, including protocol set for COVID-19. Feel free to contact us with any inquiries at 772-770-0501.