A home owner thought she was doing her due diligence when she hired a friend to check on her home once a week while she was away. Unfortunately, the neighbors who live above her where not so thoughtful. They left town and did not turn their water off. When the home owners friend came to do the weekly check, he was shocked when he opened the front door and water gushed out. Water had poured from the water heater upstairs, following gravity and flooding the poor ladies home beneath. The ceiling collapsed and every room except the kitchen ended up ruined. The home owner had just redecorated the home six months prior and was devastated. We were able to get her house fixed up quickly and she was so pleased that she even went and bought herself a gold toilet.