Take Caution With Candles
Fire damage at this home began when a candle fell over in a first-floor room. While it was fortunate that the fire was contained within the room it started there was soot and smoke damage throughout the house. There was so much soot and smoke damage that the homeowners sought professional help. SERVPRO of Vero Beach offers twenty-four hour seven days a week emergency service for fire damage events such as this. You will receive a complete assessment of the damages and a comprehensive restoration plan for your home. We have the latest cleaning solutions and equipment as well as experienced industry certified technicians. You can have confidence that an industry leader is cleaning and restoring your fire damage. Don't hesitate, call us today!