Does Your Vero Beach, FL Business Have an Emergency Ready Profile?
“Emergency READY Profile” (ERP) is a free service SERVPRO of Vero Beach offers to all local businesses. An ERP will help ensure your business is prepared in the event of a water, fire, mold, or other emergency damage. Pre-planning can help minimize business interruptions. Some advantages to having an ERP include:
- A no cost assessment of your business, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise “Profile Document” composed of critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- Minimizes the amount of time your facility is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.”
Preparation is the key to making it through any size disaster, whether it is a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. The best time to plan for such events is not when the events happens, but well before it happens. Call SERVPRO of Vero Beach today to establish your Emergency READY Profile!
SERVPRO of Vero Beach