Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
Mold can very quickly become an issue in your home or business when you have water damage or elevated moisture levels. Untreated water damage from something like a leaking air handler or a dripping pipe can go unnoticed and untreated, leaving you with a surprise mold infestation. Mold is known to cause an array of health effects and can cause immense damage to your property. In as little as 48 hours, mold can bloom and spread, and your property can have a fully-fledged mold infestation. Our team of mold experts has the knowledge and the equipment to help with any mold damage your property might have.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (772) 770-0501
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Vero Beach for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Vero Beach has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Vero Beach
- Indian River Shores
- Orchid Island
- Winter Beach